Class of 2019 WR TJ Sheffield (TN) Verbal to Purdue

Ish88888

All American
This might be an opportunity here. Yes, this kids offer list is impressive but he might be turned off by the blue bloods at this point after the kelly effect at ND.

shu 49

2nd String
Sorry but that is crap. P.s. also glad for us that it is crap. We might make him a star...

I really hate the perpetual victim mentality that is so pervasive among so many Syracuse fans.

Newsflash - there is no conspiracy to downgrade Syracuse recruits. There's plenty of actual things to be mad about in the world.

CA Monk

Scout Team
I really hate the perpetual victim mentality that is so pervasive among so many Syracuse fans.

Newsflash - there is no conspiracy to downgrade Syracuse recruits. There's plenty of actual things to be mad about in the world.
Not a victim mentality. More a satiric recognition of how the bluebloods' recruits are (in some cases) quietly upgraded due to the stature of their programs while the aspiring blue collar teams' recruits are sometimes looked at askance. Just fun stuff.
Hey our lower level recruiting classes beat Clemson's all NFL D-line last year. It goes to the folly of these recruiting services that are (for better or worse) lent some credence by guys like me.
As to the problems of the world; this SU forum is where I come when I don't want to focus on the vulgarities of life.

baggerbob

All Conference
For a school never known for throwing the football, John Mackay, Art Monk, and Marvin Harrison are in the NFL hall of Fame.

Top Bottom