Class of 2019 - WR TJ Sheffield (TN) Portal from Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR TJ Sheffield (TN) Portal from Purdue

This might be an opportunity here. Yes, this kids offer list is impressive but he might be turned off by the blue bloods at this point after the kelly effect at ND.

Sorry but that is crap. P.s. also glad for us that it is crap. We might make him a star...

Imaginary Headline:
4-star heralded recruit Sheffield Chooses Syracuse. Now a 3-star run-of-the-mill WR.

I really hate the perpetual victim mentality that is so pervasive among so many Syracuse fans.

Newsflash - there is no conspiracy to downgrade Syracuse recruits. There's plenty of actual things to be mad about in the world.

I really hate the perpetual victim mentality that is so pervasive among so many Syracuse fans.

Newsflash - there is no conspiracy to downgrade Syracuse recruits. There's plenty of actual things to be mad about in the world.
Not a victim mentality. More a satiric recognition of how the bluebloods' recruits are (in some cases) quietly upgraded due to the stature of their programs while the aspiring blue collar teams' recruits are sometimes looked at askance. Just fun stuff.
Hey our lower level recruiting classes beat Clemson's all NFL D-line last year. It goes to the folly of these recruiting services that are (for better or worse) lent some credence by guys like me.
As to the problems of the world; this SU forum is where I come when I don't want to focus on the vulgarities of life.

For a school never known for throwing the football, John Mackay, Art Monk, and Marvin Harrison are in the NFL hall of Fame.

Another never ending story?
TJ SHEFFIELD IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM PURDUE
5' 11" 190 WR
12125948.jpg

Purdue
In 46 career games, Sheffield has 118 receptions for 1,209 yards and 11 touchdowns, including 32 catches for 381 yards and two TDs this season, a year he also served as Purdue's primary punt returner. Sheffield's best season came in 2022 when he had career highs of 46 receptions and 480 yards and caught four touchdowns.

M ST
Just five days before the start of spring practice, Michigan State football has suffered a decommitment from one of its winter transfer portal additions.

Former Purdue wide receiver T.J. Sheffield, who spent his first five collegiate seasons with the Boilermakers, announced via social media on Thursday that he was re-opening his recruitment. The 5-foot-11, 190-pounder originally committed to the Spartans back on Dec. 18, but was not yet enrolled at Michigan State.

According to 247Sports' Michigan State insider Corey Robinson, Sheffield was in the process of finishing up classes at Purdue and planned to join the Spartans for winter workouts. Instead, Sheffield is now seeking a new school to continue his college career.

Sheffield was a regular contributor in Purdue's passing attack over the past three seasons, in which he's averaged 38 receptions, 395 receiving yards and 3.6 touchdowns per season. For his career, the sixth-year senior totaled 118 receptions for 1,209 yards and 11 touchdowns. That kind of experience would have been a welcome addition for Michigan State, which loses senior wide receiver Tre Mosley to graduation, as well as redshirt junior Christian Fitzpatick (Marshall) and sophomore Tyrell Henry (Wisconsin) to the transfer portal this offseason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom