Class of 2020 - WR Traeshon Holden (MD) Portal from Alabama to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Traeshon Holden (MD) Portal from Alabama to Oregon

Offers from Indiana, BC, FIU, Kentucky, Vandy, UVA, Michigan St, Pitt, Temple, UNC, Tenn, UMD, Florida, WVU, GT, UMass, Houston, LSU, VT, Purdue, Ohio St, Syracuse

UNREAL...His list is Alabama-Ohio St-Penn State -Michigan-and Syracuse. Are you kidding me that we are competing in that group? All honors can be giving to the coaches and to HCDB for their accomplishment of this team over the past three years. Even tho the first two were 4-8, it was the beginning of something that would soon roller coast into a 10-3 record and a Bowl victory over West Virginia in the Camping World Bowl. Let Go Orange.

UNREAL...His list is Alabama-Ohio St-Penn State -Michigan-and Syracuse. Are you kidding me that we are competing in that group? All honors can be giving to the coaches and to HCDB for their accomplishment of this team over the past three years. Even tho the first two were 4-8, it was the beginning of something that would soon roller coast into a 10-3 record and a Bowl victory over West Virginia in the Camping World Bowl. Let Go Orange.
I know. Those blue bloods plus Sarah-Cuse. It’s way early, but we haven’t regularly kept company like this in almost 2 decades, till HCDB.

Is that his top 5 or is he just listing some offers ?

It's nice to be listed in the mix, that's step 1, but step 2 is landing a couple or its just window dressing.

It's nice to be listed in the mix, that's step 1, but step 2 is landing a couple or its just window dressing.
I think he is just listing offers but the clip doesn't include the question. Even so having him list Syracuse is pretty nice.

After going back and listening to some of his team mates, who must have been asked what schools they are interested in, I'd say Syracuse is one of the schools he has interest. The coaches have done well at St. Frances.

To me it almost seems better if he's just listing some offers. If he was listing his top 5, I'd say that maybe we're one of his top 5, but a distant #5.
If they asked him to name some of his offers, it tells me that Syracuse is really on his mind, as they're one of the first names that come to mind.

Was hoping we burned the gray

Well that’s sucks. I was hoping we had a shot but you never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom