Class of 2016 - WR Trishton Jackson (MI) MSU Transfer / TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Trishton Jackson (MI) MSU Transfer / TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Trishton Jackson Bio :: Michigan State :: Official Athletic Site

CAREER NOTES: Second-year player will be relied upon in the passing game in 2017 . . . led all receivers with eight catches for 168 yards in the Green-White spring game . . . former high school quarterback was also a first-team all-state basketball player in high school.

2017 SEASON (SOPHOMORE): Has played in 10 games this season, making four starts . . . ranks seventh on the team with 11 receptions for 143 yards (13.0 avg.) . . . had two catches for 22 yards at No. 11 Ohio State . . . did not play in Minnesota game due to injury . . . snared one catch for 11 yards in Iowa game . . . had banner day against Notre Dame, posting career highs for receptions (5) and yards (69), averaging 13.8 ypc with a season-long of 22 yards; also threw first career pass, completing 5-yard pass to Brian Lewerke on double pass . . . in his first career start, snared three catches for 41 yards (13.7 avg.) with a long of 21 yards. vs. Bowling Green.

2016 SEASON (FRESHMAN): Played in nine games to earn his first letter . . . had five catches for 89 yards (17.8 avg.) and one TD . . . had a breakout game against Rutgers with first career TD on a career-long 50-yard reception; finished the game with two catches for 67 yards, earning one of three Spartans' "Unsung Hero" team awards . . . had two catches vs. No. 2 Michigan for 15 yards . . . snared first catch as a Spartan vs. Northwestern, a 7-yard gain . . . made his collegiate debut against Wisconsin.

Now you may be asking why I am posting this, perhaps it is because I noticed he was being followed by the Cuse recruiting twitter, Coaches McCloud and Lustig. And in turn he is following Coach Babers, Lustig, Reynolds and Cuse Recruiting.

Now you may be asking why I am posting this, perhaps it is because I noticed he was being followed by the Cuse recruiting twitter, Coaches McCloud and Lustig. And in turn he is following Coach Babers, Lustig, Reynolds and Cuse Recruiting.
Why is following on Twitter not tampering

What’s that Money!? Quick, I’m on a plane and need to shut down!

No one that's been paying attention over the past several years should wonder why you are posting something.

No one that's been paying attention over the past several years should wonder why you are posting something.
Thanks but sometimes it's just all serendipity.

Would gladly take this player in a heartbeat. Have to think we have a great shot here if we want him.

So he needs to sit out a year correct? Unless there are some strange circumstances and he can get a waiver? Or is that not a thing, and I'm just hoping it's a thing?

So he needs to sit out a year correct? Unless there are some strange circumstances and he can get a waiver? Or is that not a thing, and I'm just hoping it's a thing?
Not a thing. To play immediately he would have to be a grad transfer or transfer from a D1 to a lower division school. The only "loophole" is he goes JUCO for a one year period and then he is eligible to play immediately at another D1 program.

patting self on back.gif

So... is it safe to say we're down to signing 6 more players next month?

Well, WR is going to be as solid as it's ever been in a year. This kid has a lot of potential, but it looks like he couldn't get sustained playing time at MSU.

Well, WR is going to be as solid as it's ever been in a year. This kid has a lot of potential, but it looks like he couldn't get sustained playing time at MSU.
WeLl here’s to trusting he’ll have an easier time in our system. I bet he will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom