Class of 2021 - WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Been in love with his film for a while. Very happy with this get. His recruitment has been quiet so I wasn't sure we could get him. I hope you guys realize how ridiculous highlight #3 is. I haven't seen a Wr do that at Cuse in a while.

Reminds me a little of Amba on the sideines with HR ability.

Hell yeah!

Can I get a 'Hell Yea?' - GIF - Imgur

Can't remember how much I said about him before, but watching this kid's highlights I couldn't believe we were in on him. This kid has it all. Speed, size, ball skills, route running. Did I mention speed? Fast, fast player that shows he can make difficult catches and very good body control. Shows some high level stuff with stem and combo routes. I agree he will compete for playing time out of the gate. I'm excited!

I'd be interested to know his 40-time. While he is blowing by people it looks so effortless for him. Almost gliding.

In honor of the new Bill and Ted movie I will say that Mr. Hatcher is a most outstanding addition to the Orange. Such bodacious news is quite excellent for us and most non-triumphant for the other schools that offered him. #WyldStallyns