Class of 2021 - WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Holy macaroni.
This guy. The offer sheet. The talent. The size.
I think recruiting and portal pulling has picked up.
Too much juice is right.
Who’s gonna live stream the Spring Game for us?

taj is just 20 lbs light, i like his attitude, im way more worried about players who are complacent and dont give a sh**. We need more taj harris, not less.
I hear ya. I’m not saying it’s all bad. I think he needed to mature and that’s what college is for

I hear ya. I’m not saying it’s all bad. I think he needed to mature and that’s what college is for
I know, i just feel like ppl have been too harsh on taj, all hes done is yapped a bit on the field, its not like he was complaining and bringing the team down while we were winning, he was pissed we werent executing when losing, thats the guy i want in my fox hole

The three kids they are bringing in are why I never got the why some think it was urgent to go get a transfer

WR is not the quickest get to break in. Especially with blocking. Incoming kids need a year ideally and shaky QB play could benefit from experience not potential, IMO.

taj is just 20 lbs light, i like his attitude, im way more worried about players who are complacent and dont give a sh**. We need more taj harris, not less.
Athletic wise I agree, but he has a attitude problem or at least had one. This Walker kid is going to put up numbers like you only dream of. We have a super wr. class. We won't miss Mr. Harrison Jr. at all. If we have a QB that can get the ball to them, we will no doubt hang with any of the ACC teams.

All I ask is that they catch most of the passes they get 2 hands on.. if they dont get open fine, but when you do catch it. If we get to the point we catch 50/50 balls thats gravy. The system is supposed to get guys open. The problem is passing blocking hasnt given the QBs time to find them. When the QBs dont trust the system they end up locking on who they trust and throw it instead of going through progressions.