Class of 2021 - WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Umari Hatcher (VA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

The best description I ever heard of the original is, “It’s a good natured time romp that stole the heart of a nation.” It doesn’t need to be that to be worth watching. I just want a good natured time romp.

The original was ok and funny and we didn't know yet that K.Reaves would underdevelop into one of the worst actors of our times so a sequel here will make as much sense as the dumb and dumber...zero.

The original was ok and funny and we didn't know yet that K.Reaves would underdevelop into one of the worst actors of our times so a sequel here will make as much sense as the dumb and dumber...zero.
Yeah, well, I found a movie theater showing it by my house that had only sold 5 total tickets so I just finished watching it and I can tell you, your opinion on this sucks.

It's not a great movie, but it doesn't need to be. It's easy to watch and fun.

Also Hatcher's going to catch 250 passes in his Syracuse career leeeeeeeeeeet's goooooooooooooooooooo

1aacommitHat43w2ejhl4yK2.gif

I have always refered to him as "canoe", because that reflects the depth of his acting ability. Seemingly a great guy, but a very poor actor.

I have always refered to him as "canoe", because that reflects the depth of his acting ability. Seemingly a great guy, but a very poor actor.

Lol, great take and can't agree more. Point break was only watchable bc of Busie and cameos from some like keadis . From there his range is zero and I would'nt even care as much if the bill/tedd thing was funny. First one wasn't bad, but these sequel attempts with these comedies are risky.