Class of 2016 - WR Will Eason (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Will Eason (NC)

jekelish

Living Legend
So, Will Eason is a teammate of Robert and Aapri Washington. He posted this to his Twitter earlier today (that's Aapri on the left, Eason on the right):

Eason is only 5-7, so I'm not sure where he projects in college position wise, but still. Check out the shirt he's wearing.

User Actions
FollowWill Eason‏@Watersippin
Me and my dog put on for NC with NC elite @ELITESPORTSMKTG @NCElitePrepFB @Aapri_8 keep sleeping tho. We hungry.

Retweet
Favorite
More

By the way - Eason is another Team USA player. He's only got an offer from Akron so far, but has interest from a lot of P5 schools.

He reminds me a lot of a young Mr. Estime. As I say that, if it means that Aapri and he line up on either side of the Dline offer asap. I would assume that if this happens, it means Robert will be in the backfield. I can deal.

Last edited:
Well, we are already recruiting him from what I can tell. Acosta follows him on Twitter.

What's that growing out of his head?
5'8" doesn't matter when you have these. Could be one of the greatest corners ever. Imagine how he could defend the fade...

images

Also ran a 10.76 as a 10 grader last year in the 100 meters his second track meet ever. Also originally from New York. Hummmm
Originally from New York, eh? I like it! Oh, and the speed is pretty good, too... ;)

I say bring him on board if it means a better chance to land Robert and Aapri Washington. This is not a stretch at all. The kid has talent, just a little small, but great speed.

Nice find Jekelish!

Didn't Robert's dad say in an interview somewhere that there could possibly be another recruit from their recruit that could commit to Syracuse? If so could Will be that player?

I have the best feeling about Aapri, Robert and Will.

10.65 is flying. Even if he's small we need to get that type of speed. No offer yet though right?

Put it this way, it's so fast for a HS kid I don't believe it. My guess is it's wind aided and a bit off. If it's true, we are talking Quadry Ismail type speed out there. Anything under 11 is elite at that level.

Put it this way, it's so fast for a HS kid I don't believe it. My guess is it's wind aided and a bit off. If it's true, we are talking Quadry Ismail type speed out there. Anything under 11 is elite at that level.

Dang, makes me wonder what laray smith could have done at cuse. If i remember, he was closer 10 than 11 secs. I just hope that we can get a burner that can catch better than our more recent guys. Always had hopes for kobena and graham but they never seem to catch deep balls consistently.

Laray was an All-American HS sprinter and ran a 10.43 win aided 100M dash. His typical times were 10.7 or so. That's blazing speed.

FYI -- he was moved to corner last year. I'm not sure he finds a position in college.

Laray was an All-American HS sprinter and ran a 10.43 win aided 100M dash. His typical times were 10.7 or so. That's blazing speed.

FYI -- he was moved to corner last year. I'm not sure he finds a position in college.
Always thought he could be a threat. Guess i was wrong.

2014 (Freshman):
Moved from running back to cornerback during preseason camp ... played in seven games on special teams.

2013: Received a medical redshirt ... played against Indiana State, Bowling Green and Missouri ... received four carries and returned one kick.

Give the guy the freaking offer. Speed to burn, and plenty of interest from some solid schools. I know they may not be entirely sure where to put him because of his size, but figure it out. If nothing else, use that ridiculous speed as a kick/punt returner to start.