Class of 2019 - WR Yusuf Terry (PA) Verbal to Baylor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Yusuf Terry (PA) Verbal to Baylor

Knights who say ni.JPG

Thinking wvu hope im wrong

Let’s hope the good day keeps rolling. Three commits and one very large man showing up.

A PA kid to TX. I don't get it.

I stand corrected. Never saw it happening even with Ruhle. I’ll double down now though and say he won’t stick.

Ruhle is the wild card here, who as the former Temple coach is obviously tied into the Philly area and he’s personable. I’d guess promised the keys to the kingdom.

Doesn't make any less sense than TX kids coming to upstate NY
I have family in Texas. One kid went to an Ivy the other is at a Big Ten school. Kids go where they feel comfortable think they fit in.

He just came off an OV to buttgers this weekend and they thought they might have flipped him. This will allow more schools to get involved now. He might still end up there but too bad for them it won’t happen next week.

I think he’s a definite decommit from Baylor though.

Yusuf Terry, WR, Imhotep (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- Baylor commit
Terry was accompanied to campus by his entire family -- mother, father, sisters and three brothers. He was supposed to be hosted by Raheem Blackshear, but he had something to do back at home. The staff is really high on Terry and would love to combine him with Washington -- long guys who can go up and get the ball. He is being recruited primarily by assistant Lester Erb, but spent a lot of time in deep conversation with recruiting communications director Omar Hales, who has ties to Imhotep.

He is currently committed to Baylor but has long said he will take official visits to other schools. Rutgers and West Virginia were top contenders who just missed out on Terry initially. So, for Rutgers to receive the final official visit prior to the early signing period is a pretty big deal. He has strong relationships with Rutgers RB Raheem Blackshear, also from Imhotep, and Artur Sitkowski, who he struck up a relationship with last summer.

A 6-3, 170-pound three-star receiver, Terry holds a total of 16 offers. He desires to play for a high-octane passing offense, and prefers to play in the spread because of it. But he's also open to playing in a pro-style offense. He last visited in October when Rutgers played Northwestern. This one could come down to the wire.

Translation, I would love to play for HCDB so I’ll wait til Feb and hope they have room.
Like his video much better than Burnett. His decommit could be a blessing in disguise if we can get Terry.

Like his video much better than Burnett. His decommit could be a blessing in disguise if we can get Terry.
Burnett broke all sorts of records in PA this season and during his career against better competition. I'd much rather have him than Terry. I also don't think we're recruiting this kid anymore anyways.

We're not recruiting this kid. My comment was tongue in cheek.

He and Burnett had very similar combine numbers, one in the same.

and speaking of Burnett, December has now come and gone and he did not visit anywhere.

(I'm still eyeing the Mapp thing)

Trivia: What team was the last to have two "2" players decommit and then later recommit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom