WVU opens -7 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

WVU opens -7 over Cuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
I can't wait to see the O/U. Not out yet.

Seems about right. I imagine it going off a little higher. The total for Oklahoma-WVU was 84, won’t be higher than that ridiculousness - which went way over.

Seems about right. I imagine it going off a little higher. The total for Oklahoma-WVU was 84, won’t be higher than that ridiculousness - which went way over.
O/U will probably be 76

Take SU now cause if Grier opts out of this game the line will shift drastically. Not sure if he will opt out but put down a few bucks and hope

WV was 75 for TT, 74 for OKSU and 82 OK

last yr 71 for kansas
74 for TT
73 for OKSU
68 for OK

for all our pts we are more of an under team, we dont get in many shoot outs against teams that score

hammer CUSE +7 even if grier plays thats a decent line, if he doesn't it could be the other way around .

-7 looks like a decent bet. At least we play a little defense.

Who's the WFVU backup QB? He/she any good?
Jack Allison. Played in 6 games. 6/10 passing. 1 pick 1 td

West Virginia Athletics

Looks like a wholesome young lad
allison_jack.jpg

i wonder how much the line changes if he doesnt play.. does it move 2-4 pts?

Based off of Sagarin ratings, Syracuse getting seven points is about right. But he’s recently added a rating which weights recent performances greater- using that Syracuse is a three point favorite.

I suspect people in the know are going to shift the line towards Syracuse, regardless of the status of the WVU QB - that will just increase how much the spread shifts.

Grier is actually a pretty good dude. Married with a kid, paid his dues from the suspension at Florida. After the bowl game will be hoping he has succes moving forward

Unlike many in the B12 we actually do have a defense that takes pride in every aspect. Giving all this time for us to prepare and get healthy. I love it.

Fair line. We were -6 at BC and won.
Anything not double digit in college football is tight.
It’s the opposite of the NFL because talent isn’t equal.

I can't wait to see the O/U. Not out yet.

Perfect!
No respect!
I thought our ranking at 20 was too low.
Let's pound these guys. I'd like to see us finish about 15th for the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom