wyoming taking it yo sdsu | Syracusefan.com

wyoming taking it yo sdsu

Up 14 with 13 to go on ESPNU

It's been an entertaining game, at least by my standards for athletic competitions taking place at midnight EST. Those Cowboys from Laramie are a determined bunch tonight.

And here come the Aztecs, down to single digits. Wyoming may hope they have Hernán Cortès* available off the bench.

*cannot miss an opportunity to reference a 16th-century historical figure under any circumstance.

creatorsgame said:
It's been an entertaining game, at least by my standards for athletic competitions taking place at midnight EST. Those Cowboys from Laramie are a determined bunch tonight.

I should be sleeping. Game and the potential of the upset have kept me watching.

Same here, but wintry precipitation have schools closed down south. No work for me.

I think I have seen Wyoming's guards on that show taking viewers inside the nation's various prisons. "Lockup: Alaska" I think it that edition was called.

SD State can't break down WYOMING'S zone...so yeah...take them out of threats

SDSU has looked freakishly athletic at times this season. Tonight, however, they looked about as sluggish playing ball as Leo and Wahlberg in "Basketball Diaries."

Thanks for the heads up. I caught the last 10 minutes. Good game.

Definitely a fun game to watch. Wyoming almost gave it away down the stretch.

My mom was born in Wyoming and is a Wyoming grad so I follow them and watch them whenever they are on. The Arena Auditorium in Laramie is not an easy place for a road team to play at 7200 feet in elevation. Wyoming isn't a bad team - not an easy place to recruit.

I was always disappointed we bought out that return trip to Wyoming in football. It was a great experience going there as a kid to visit my uncles and see a state and environment that was so unlike what I was used to in Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom