X-Files 2016 | Syracusefan.com

X-Files 2016

CuseCPT

All Conference
Anyone else watching? Were you big fans of the show back in the day?

It came out when I was a sophomore or junior in high school. I followed it pretty closely through the first 3 seasons, but then lost interest in it (watching TV was never really a priority during my time on the Hill).

Sepinwall and a lot of other critics slammed the first episode but I thought it was successful and reintroducing everyone and bringing every one up to speed.

Episode 3 was...amazing. Darin Morgan wrote it. He also wrote my two favorite episodes Jose Chung's From Outer Space and Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose. The latter is one of my favorite TV episodes of any show, ever.

Not a single X-Files fan? Was Mulder's sweet 90s Georgetown gear that traumatizing to you all?

Whoa whoa whoa I am a fan. Watched it as a kid with my dad. Of course I missed a lot of episodes, but when it was time we had it on watching, and of course I tuned in to the return. Missed Monday's though. Will catch it on demand.
It's been good though, really bringing back the alien theme as number one and weird and wacky stories as two.
Would love to see throwbacks to oast characters.
And that reminds me, what happened to Dogget and Reyes???

I don't know what happened to them. I haven't seen much between Season 4 and the start of the new mini-series. Lost time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom