Xavier... | Syracusefan.com

Xavier...

bpo57

Living Legend
Taking nothing away from NCSt but Xavier looked awful last night. These guys were the 3 seed in the BET- if they are an indication of the strength of the BE then I have to wonder how far Creighton and Nova can go.

Agreed. NC State pretty much toyed with them all night. That was a total mismatch.

Agree with your point above. I think UCONN will beat St Joe's then take it to Nova. And I don't see Creighton beating the size/athleticism of Baylor if that is their second round match up.

Agree with your point above. I think UCONN will beat St Joe's then take it to Nova. And I don't see Creighton beating the size/athleticism of Baylor if that is their second round match up.
I couldnt get myself to put UCONN in the Sweet 16 but I agree, if they get by St Joes, I think they beat Nova. The Big East is so underwhelming.

Xavier also beat major rival Cincy by 17 points on a neutral floor. Wow, the AAC must really suck.

It's great to make sweeping generalizations of an entire conference based on one result.

All NC State destroying Xavier did was make my UNC over Providence pick look easy for me now. I thought Xavier-Providence were pretty similar in Big East play, and North Carolina handled NC State twice in the regular season. I don't think PC can handle UNC's size now that I saw NC State pretty much own Xavier easily down low last night.

Xavier also beat major rival Cincy by 17 points on a neutral floor. Wow, the AAC must really suck.

It's great to make sweeping generalizations of an entire conference based on one result.

Take it easy there big fella. I was just commenting how unimpressive Xavier looked last night. Personally I've found correlations have often existed over the years where conferences tend to either collectively roll or struggle through the tournament. Not saying that the BE is doomed though my gut is I dont expect any of them to do much in the tourney.

I thiinnk that game showed what coach K was saying about the A10 is correct. These mid-major conference teams would get destroyed in the ACC .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom