Yahoo! Sports - SU Hoops has drug violations | Syracusefan.com

Yahoo! Sports - SU Hoops has drug violations

lol JB's comment.
“I don’t know anything about it,” Boeheim said. “I would not comment on anything like that. Good luck with your story.”

the only thing that shocks me in that story is that it is only 10 players . . . I bet I could name more than that off the top of my head

There is no uniform national drug policy, nor do most conferences have a set testing protocol or penalty structure for their member schools. In fact, Big East associate commissioner for compliance Joseph D’Antonio told Yahoo! Sports last week that he doesn’t even know what the drug policies are from school to school within the league. Syracuse is a member of the Big East.

Was hoping that story wouldn't come out during the NCAA's since there had been rumors of it.

Well, it could be worse. We could be TCU football and have dealers.

...knock on wood...

I WOULD like to challenge anyone to find a group of students, athletes or otherwise, that doesn't include people who smoke weed. I think some might be stunned at how prevalent it is.

the only thing that shocks me in that story is that it is only 10 players . . . I bet I could name more than that off the top of my head
HAHAHA... I just went back and looked at the rosters. I'm having trouble getting down to 10 too.

Many thanks to Yahoo sports for that piece of journalism.

I would expect this story to come from ESPN since they are reeling so hard after swinging and missing with the Fine scandal.

More motivation. Just WIN and SHUT THEM UP.

I WOULD like to challenge anyone to find a group of students, athletes or otherwise, that doesn't include people who smoke weed. I think some might be stunned at how prevalent it is.

I'm not sure that is the point of that article unfortunately.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Hell there's probably a good percentage of people who you work with who are the same.

I'm not sure that is the point of that article unfortunately.
Oh I know it's not. But I'd be stunned if we are the only program who has done this. Absolutely stunned.

Hmmm . . . Billy Edelin resurfaces on the same day that an "unnamed former player" rats out the school to a journalist?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' . . . Billy certainly has insight into the SUAD drug culture.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Hell there's probably a good percentage of people who you work with who are the same.
I know for a fact this is true of my workplace. Of course, I work at a small liberal arts college, so it might be a little skewed where I work, but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom