Yale Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Yale Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C_y9rXgXcAAb2Wg.jpg

Still 0-0. Time for an Orange goal!
#HHH

Here is how I see this playing out. Orange comes out like zombies and goes down by 4. Comeback to make it close at halftime. Down by a few in 3Q and comeback in 4th. Last team with the ball has a chance to win it. I just hope it's the orange.

Last edited:
I'll be driving down from the camp...what section are we sitting in?

Really hope these guys come out to play, Yale has an explosive offense going to need the D playing well especially Firman on Reeves and Bomberry on Gaudet. Yale has a deep midfield as well, short sticks will have to be active on shooters hands and Molloy will have to steal a few. Really need him to have an elite level game.

Really hope these guys come out to play, Yale has an explosive offense going to need the D playing well especially Firman on Reeves and Bomberry on Gaudet. Yale has a deep midfield as well, short sticks will have to be active on shooters hands and Molloy will have to steal a few. Really need him to have an elite level game.

Fortunately, this Yale team is not known for defense. Our offense should be able to keep it respectable in the first quarter instead of the usual spotting the opponent 4 goals to start.

Fortunately, this Yale team is not known for defense. Our offense should be able to keep it respectable in the first quarter instead of the usual spotting the opponent 4 goals to start.

Brown really should have won last week, they hit at least 4 pipes in the 4th quarter and missed some great looks. Give Yale credit for capitalizing but Brown was certainly able to get plenty of looks.

Now that's the classic slow start by Syracuse, it took a minute 1:17 to score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom