Yankees POUNDING King Felix | Syracusefan.com

Yankees POUNDING King Felix

690West

Moneyline Master
Chris Dickerson hit a bomb and Sterling had no HR call prepared. It's gotta be tough to be politically correct with the last name Dickerson, but still...sterling let me down

Sterling? You listening to the radio? I guess you dont have YES network.

Sterling? You listening to the radio? I guess you dont have YES network.

Lol. Of course I'm watching on YES. I have the MLB app on my iPhone and sterling and waldMAN are on 30 second delay so I like to turn it on after a Homerun to hear the call.

Lol. What mlb app do you have that you can listen to sterling? The one that costs 6.99?

Lol. What mlb app do you have that you can listen to sterling? The one that costs 6.99?

Yeah. I've loved it. $7 for the whole season. I listen on the boat, having a cigar, walking my 2 year old around the block. So worth it for me

I'll suggest "a Dinger from Dickerson".

Come back to me later ... I can do better. :)

Yeah. I've loved it. $7 for the whole season. I listen on the boat, having a cigar, walking my 2 year old around the block. So worth it for me

You would honestly have to pay me to listen to Sterling and Waldman. It is an embarrassment that the Yankees have the worst radio announcers in baseball.

I remember when Cablevision didn't carry the YES network the first year it came out and I had to listen to them. They spend minutes at a time talking about BS and if the Yankees are losing, get ready to listen to nothing about baseball. And if I ever hear "You can't figure baseball" again I might murder someone.

I agree that they are terrible, but despite the announcing, I still sometimes opt to listen to the games on the radio instead of television. There is just something about baseball on the radio for me.

I've hated Sterling since he started in 89. He gets worse every year.

Once upon a time, I kind of liked Waldman. I enjoyed when she was a Yankee reporter for WFAN. Her voice is awful, but I respected her passion for the game. It is clear that she loves baseball and the Yankees. I think years of working with Sterling has had negative effects. She is arrogant now. I'm sick of her starting sentences with "everyone's been saying..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom