Yanks are showing signs of life | Syracusefan.com

Yanks are showing signs of life

CaliCuse

All American
Although McCan hit the big game winner it should be noted that HRs aren't the only way to win games. A single would have been just as effective. I think Tex forgets that sometimes as his average attests. Every one in the majors must adapt themselves to hitting the ball away from the shifts. As soon as the season ends officially for them I would get to a winter training camp and start working on that opposite field stroke After managers start losing games because of the shift we will see less of it used. Trying to hit over the shift is self defeating in success.

Although McCan hit the big game winner it should be noted that HRs aren't the only way to win games. A single would have been just as effective. I think Tex forgets that sometimes as his average attests. Every one in the majors must adapt themselves to hitting the ball away from the shifts. As soon as the season ends officially for them I would get to a winter training camp and start working on that opposite field stroke After managers start losing games because of the shift we will see less of it used. Trying to hit over the shift is self defeating in success.
I am sure Joe reminded him of that after he got back to the dugout

I'm sure a bunch of guys making 8 figures a year are going to voluntarily head down to florida for winter hitting instruction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom