Yanks starting off with two pitchers on the DL | Syracusefan.com

Yanks starting off with two pitchers on the DL

CaliCuse

All American
Pineda and Cabral. The latter is supposedly a bit more serious tan Pineda who is described as having tendenitis in his elbow. I don't know if a big league arm can say thats not serious. the minute you feel better, you start trying to throw the ball through brick walls and that slight tendenitis comes back worse than ever. I've seen it happen more often than not.:bat:

I love that you think your thoughts are so important that they need their own thread.

Sorry I didn
I love that you think your thoughts are so important that they need their own thread.
Sorry I din't notice if there was another. You don't have to get snarky to make your point.:crazy:

I wouldn't be "snarky" if it was an isolated incident. The reason you didn't notice is that you didn't look. The reason you didn't look is that you don't care. Don't act like it was an oversight. You have been operating like this for years.

It's hard to get a conversation going in the Pro Sports Forum. It doesn't help when there are multiple threads on the same topic.

I wouldn't be "snarky" if it was an isolated incident. The reason you didn't notice is that you didn't look. The reason you didn't look is that you don't care. Don't act like it was an oversight. You have been operating like this for years.

It's hard to get a conversation going in the Pro Sports Forum. It doesn't help when there are multiple threads on the same topic.
My sincere apologies and will strive to do better. Honestly I didn't realize its been a big problem. I will do better in this respect. Its never my intention to piss people off intentioanally unless they are hard core christian evangelists members of the GOP,in which case all is fair and on the table.;)

Very good apology Cali; now I feel like jerk. Please accept my apology for being a crotchety not-so-old man.

no look .my family gets impatient with me when I tend to interrupt their speaking but sometimes I'm reminded of an old Jole when I'm in a dinner with them all. "I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 years". "I didn't want to interrupt her " I will try to be better sincerely. Don't feel bad for expressing an issue. I can take it . I'm a big boy who has pretty much heard it all.When you get into geezer country it happens automatically.;)