Yes!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Yes!!!!!

The downside is that if St. John's beats Providence they likely get to the final...and BET attendance will be just fine.

does seton hall winning kick out nova from the east and put duke and virginia in a better position to get the 1 in the east and then we are still screwed?

The madness is underway. There is no better time of the sporting year than right now.

This could bear some real fruit for us in the seeding. I don't think Villy gets a #1 spot after that. Now our guys need to TCB.

so basically who ever gets farthest between us and duke probably takes the East #1

So here is the deal as I see it. Beat Duke and we will for sure be at least a two in the East. Win it and we get the 1...Bottom line, win tomorrow and set up a fantastic weekend!

Great finish to the Hall Nova game. So much fun and just adds further evidence as to why this is the best time of the year.

does seton hall winning kick out nova from the east and put duke and virginia in a better position to get the 1 in the east and then we are still screwed?
No. The highest rated team from the ACC was going to the East. Up until today that ACC team would have been the East 2 behind Nova. Now, that team will be the East 1 ahead of Nova as the 2.

No. The highest rated team from the ACC was going to the East. Up until today that ACC team would have been the East 2 behind Nova. Now, that team will be the East 1 ahead of Nova as the 2.
Is UVA closer to Memphis, though?

its almost 2x the mileage from Charlottesville to Memphis vs to nyc. In an ideal world UVA gets plucked early and we play UNC in the ACC title game ( barring we get there).

Yes yes yes!!!! You mean other highly ranked teams lose to basement conference teams?? Imagine that. How will they spin this to weight it against Syracuse??

Seriously. I know they played a tough schedule but they lost a lot of games.

exactly. So if you play more tough opponents than others but don't beat many of them you are given more respect for trying???

Seriously. I know they played a tough schedule but they lost a lot of games.
So did Duke. Only Duke and Kansas could get away with being in the one seed discussion with 7 and 8 losses respectively. If we had 7 or 8 losses we would be on the bubble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom