Class of 2014 - Yodny Cajuste - OL (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Yodny Cajuste - OL (FL)

This kid will commit to W Virgina. His H.S. coach just took a job there. He is a basketball kid that got convinced to play. A lot of upside. Looks like a future stud. just had a official at Florida

This kid will commit to W Virgina. His H.S. coach just took a job there. He is a basketball kid that got convinced to play. A lot of upside. Looks like a future stud. just had a official at Florida

I'd tell him to be leery of heading to WVU, that when Holgerson gets fired next year your HS coach will be looking for a new job as well.

I'd tell him to be leery of heading to WVU, that when Holgerson gets fired next year your HS coach will be looking for a new job as well.

Agree. WVU is going to get spanked (again) in the Big 12. Holgerson is GONE.

according to skout he only has FAU/FIU offers...

The other sites show multiple offers

Florida offer came on 1/16, he visited that same weekend.
Ok State offer came on 1/20

I guess the question is would we take this player along with Ward? If not...well...no need to spell it out.

Kid reminds me of Kendall Moore.

Good athlete with a big frame and plenty of room to add weight.

I guess the question is would we take this player along with Ward? If not...well...no need to spell it out.
or we weren't going to take anymore linemen because we hadn't seen this kid, his coach tipped us off and we decided it was worth a shot.

Or we decided to give up on two more Lb's take one more and add another OL

As of a few months ago we were planning on taking 2 tackles.

Like Money said, and that thread I posted a few weeks ago, the Miramar HC going to WVU will be a problem getting any of these Miramar kids. They already have a bunch of commits from there

Is SU recruiting him as a DE...or are they recruiting him as someone whom they will give a chance to play DE and move to OT if it doesn't work out (cough- Rutgers-cough)?

Is SU recruiting him as a DE...or are they recruiting him as someone whom they will give a chance to play DE and move to OT if it doesn't work out (cough- Rutgers-cough)?

No Rutgers tells kids they will play whatever position they want to get them signed. Then, they move them to another position and bury them on the depth chart (as was always originally planned, but knowingly didn't bring up during the recruitment). Next thing you know, they are transferring and saying what a crock of pondshit that program is.

Rutgers can pike itself. Twice, in fact.

Not a backup plan for Ward...

We're recruiting him at DE anyways, but he will end up at WVU. His HC just took a job on the WVU staff.
Maybe he doesn't like his Head Coach at Miramar?