You are not a Syracuse basketball fan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You are not a Syracuse basketball fan

Have never heard out of your radio
" up the invisible ladder "

If you didn't buy the Rhode Island and UMass ESPN+ (or whatever the heck it was back then) TV stream losses at $15 bucks a pop as an out-of-town broke college kid during 07-08 season.
Or sit out in your car to listen to the game on some radio station that is 150 miles away and all static because it wasn't televised.

Or stay up until 2 am to watch the Great Alaskan Shootout when you have to work the next day.

Or sit out in your car to listen to the game on some radio station that is 150 miles away and all static because it wasn't televised.

Or stay up until 2 am to watch the Great Alaskan Shootout when you have to work the next day.
Or watch Headline News or ESPN to watch the score ticker scroll by back in the days when not every game was farily easily accessible to watch.

Have not sat in a radio station to read tbe ticker tape when that was the only way to get the score.
Do not own orange clothIng and shoes despite them not having a logo.

If you haven't hijacked at least one syrfan thread and mentioned Kadary Richmond.

If you haven't hijacked a thread and claimed JB showing nepotism.

If you haven't gotten into with someone about Waiters/Ennis not being ready and should've stayed another year in college.

Mentioned a incoming recruiter being at least 5 inches taller then he really is because of Rothstein's recent assessment of incoming player.

Thrown some shade at Gottlieb about his shady credit card deals.

**I'm sure there's plenty more :) **

I do it too. Lol.
I blame the fact that every time I've been there, I've spent 10 hours there pounding red bull vodkas.

It was at the Blarney that I decided I should probably finally book my return ticket home. I was prolly 4 drinks in at this point. Pulled the phone out, found some flights, booked a ticket and went back to the party.

Arrived at the airport two days later, tried to check in to my flight and was told I couldn't check in until 4 hours before my flight. I said "Ma'am, I fly in two hours" she replied "Sir, your flight is two weeks from now".

Don’t remember “dirty…dirty…good”, and whose phrase it was.

Unless you have spent nights driving 20mph on the Thruway during a whiteout at on a Monday/Wednesday in February

Until you were beaten up in middle school for wearing a Syracuse basketball shirt on March 31, 1987

Unless you have multiple boxes in your basement containing dozens of game day programs and College Basketball Preview mags (Cuse player covers only) dating back 30+ years

Unless you get goosebumps when you hear the trumpet fanfare to the William Tell Overture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom