You guys want to hear something cute | Syracusefan.com

You guys want to hear something cute

dasher

Living Legend
I went over to the football recruiting page on the boneyard to see if they have ever heard of Robert Washington. Anyway, they had a thread on him. You see, now wait for it, they thought they had a chance for him. They were surprised we got him. I'm not joking.

dasher said:
I went over to the football recruiting page on the boneyard to see if they have ever heard of Robert Washington. Anyway, they had a thread on him. You see, now wait for it, they thought they had a chance for him. They were surprised we got him. I'm not joking.

Denial runs thick. Outside of P5 and the gulfs only going to get bigger.

I'm surprised they could take a break from talking about the fact that they named their stadium an acronym. And a terrible one at that.

Is this the thread?
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/rb-robert-washington-jr-charlotte-nc.64429/

UConn Board: Women's Hoop Board is 2nd most popular board there (and ahead of Football by a huge amount)...and they think they are Big 10 material.

Is this the thread?
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/rb-robert-washington-jr-charlotte-nc.64429/

UConn Board: Women's Hoop Board is 2nd most popular board there (and ahead of Football by a huge amount)...and they think they are Big 10 material.

Love their take on th UF "flip". Yeah I'm sure the gators wouldn't take his commit while Saban, Harbaugh, and co were all hoping for it. Guess that's what happens when you major in underwater basket weaving vs courses that promote cognitive thought process.

I'm sure that Nicky Newark tool probably grew up a Rutgers fan and went to UCONN...man what a raw deal in life. LOL.

I'm sure that Nicky Newark tool probably grew up a Rutgers fan and went to UCONN...man what a raw deal in life. LOL.
I think he is a straight out Rutgers Tool posting on the Yukon Board...the Yukon fans are hilarious as all ACC fans are bad over there and the B1G fans are heroes. My advice is just to stay away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom