You have just been named the new CEO of ESPN... | Syracusefan.com

You have just been named the new CEO of ESPN...

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
…when you walk in the door, who are the first 5 people you fire?

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
2. Boomer (got to change the culture).
3. Mark Schwarz
4. The idiot in the back room who decided that saying RBI's instead RBI was an egregious grammatical error.
5. Any one of the munchkins now doing Sports Center who thinks he is either Dan or Keith.

Did I say Skip Bayless?

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
3. Mark Schwarz
4. The idiot in the back room who decided that saying RBI's instead RBI was an egregious grammatical error.
5. Any one of the munchkins now doing Sports Center who thinks he is either Dan or Keith.

Did I say Skip Bayless?
Not for nothing but it's RsBI. And while we're at it it's Grounds Rules Double.

But definitely Scwartz. Or maybe send him to Alaska to cover the Idiot Rod.

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
3. Mark Schwarz

Did I say Skip Bayless?
The whole place. It's clear they hire former athletes but I am convinced they are run by non athletes like Chris Windbag Berman. Ie their highlights are way to short, sometimes they don't even show highlites for a meaningful game. Instead they focus on DRAMA like who killed who (Hernandez) or what did Kobe say, or what quarterback will start or what coach will get fired. Espn equals a bunch of drama queens IMO...

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
3. Mark Schwarz

Did I say Skip Bayless?
Boomer is such a tw@.t. He is stupid enough to show footage of himself w long hippy hair from his Brown days running like a little girl. Remember that one? I have run into him unfortunately and he is a world class DB

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
3. Mark Schwarz

Did I say Skip Bayless?
Mark Schwarz and all his enablers/accomplices. That nightmare was not just Schwarz. He had co-conspirators. To this day, no one there seems to recognize what an embarrassment it should have been to ESPN.

Last edited:
If Craig Forth were hired as CEO of ESPN he would immediatley hire Matt Gorman to be his CFO

Mark Schwarz and all his enablers/accomplices. That nightmare was not just Schwarz. He had co-conspirators. To this day, no one there seems to recognize what an embarrassment it should be to ESPN.
Non athlete co conspirators. An athlete never would have pulled that crap they pulled on us

Everyone who has been involved in workplace sexual harrassment. Which (allegedly) would leave one with just a test pattern.

I would keep Bob Ley, Ian Darke, Steve McManaman, Twellman, Lalas, and fire the rest.

I would also have Tom Jackson thrown out the door.

Craig would also probably hire Paul Harris to be editor of recruiting nation and would specifically be tasked with evaluating if prospects can dribble with both hands.

Mine:
1. Skip Bayless
3. Mark Schwarz

Did I say Skip Bayless?

Vitale, five times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom