You know you are a big college basketball fan ... | Syracusefan.com

You know you are a big college basketball fan ...

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
…if you are watching Southern vs. Texas Southern on ESPN U right now.

So true! With the rare exceptions of unless you are a fan of one of them, or if you are wagering on one of them :)

Rocco

Watching you.
You guys are on crack lol. I'm only posting because it's halftime of the fsu/auburn game.

This game is awesome football.

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
If you purposefully zoom past all the half(or more) naked lady posts in search of something more hoops related, you know youre a college basketball fan. (or female)

Orange87

2nd String
I watched Maryland-Pitt last night instead of the FSU-Auburn game, only turning to the football after the hoops game was over. That UM-Pitt game made me sad Maryland is leaving the ACC. I think I would've loved to hate them.

BTW - I watched Lehigh-Boston U. and Harvard-Rice this past weekend. My family thinks there's something wrong with me.

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I was getting my basketball fix with some A-Sun ball. Nothing like Jacksonville v Lipscomb or USC Upstate vs Kennesaw State.

Marsh01

Living Legend
I watched Maryland-Pitt last night instead of the FSU-Auburn game, only turning to the football after the hoops game was over. That UM-Pitt game made me sad Maryland is leaving the ACC. I think I would've loved to hate them.

BTW - I watched Lehigh-Boston U. and Harvard-Rice this past weekend. My family thinks there's something wrong with me.

I watched the entire Pitt game too. I had the football game on my phone and was watching the SWAC game on my TV.

Orange87

2nd String
RE: That Harvard-Rice game. Jeremy Lin was in the stands and was trying to be all incognito by keeping his hoodie on and wrapped over his head so nobody would bother his famous self. Funny thing is there were maybe 35 people at that game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom