You think Skip Holtz is second-guessing his decision to pass on the SU job op? | Syracusefan.com

You think Skip Holtz is second-guessing his decision to pass on the SU job op?

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
You think Skip Holtz is second-guessing his snubbing of 'Cuse in 2008?

Right now, he could be the head coach of a team on its way to the ACC.

BUT...

He thumbed his nose at us and as a result is the captain of a sinking ship that's all outta life rafts.

Fact is, even if the SEC, Big10, ACC and Big12 do come knocking on the Big East's door looking for schools, there's NO WAY the Bulls get invited anywhere ahead of UCONN, Rutgers, Louisville, or WVU... And Cincy gets the Big 12 over USF on geography alone.

Ouch... Looks like he's got a stepping stone job all over again.

He might be but i'm glad he didnt i think marone will do great

That was Lou's great advice. He thought Syracuse was toxic and not a big enough stage for his son and advised him to stay away. Ouch.

He could have stayed at ECU, where he'd be the head coach of a team on its' way to the BE. :)

You think Skip Holtz is second-guessing his snubbing of 'Cuse in 2008?

Right now, he could be the head coach of a team on its way to the ACC.

BUT...

He thumbed his nose at us and as a result is the captain of a sinking ship that's all outta life rafts.

Fact is, even if the SEC, Big10, ACC and Big12 do come knocking on the Big East's door looking for schools, there's NO WAY the Bulls get invited anywhere ahead of UCONN, Rutgers, Louisville, or WVU... And Cincy gets the Big 12 over USF on geography alone.

Ouch... Looks like he's got a stepping stone job all over again.
Nope , some good seasons in Tampa and hell be looking for something bigger then SU

Glad he didn't try for the job, Cuse might not be as good football wise as it is now. He took over a more talented SF team, and he performed below expectations last year.

I never feel sorry for a coach. While its becoming clear that USF will be left out in the cold, Skip Holtz could leave for another job tomorrow and completely forget about USF's troubles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom