Young Disappointing college stars. | Syracusefan.com

Young Disappointing college stars.

Chalupa_24

Starter
S/O to orangezoo for making me think of this.. but who in y’all mind has been the most turrible pro player that was a stud in college? Say last 10 years?

We discussed Nassir Little as not cutting it for the Trailblazers. Tonight he finished with 16 minutes and 1 point.
Stats on the year 4.9 Pts, 2.9 reb, 0.5 AST,

Luke Harangody did he ever even have a pro career?
Dajuan Blaire

Easy has to be Vernon Carey.. turrible with the bobcats

But he was a second rounder.

I'm thinking a player like Derek Williams who went 2nd overall.

Marcus Paige was a hooper at North Carolina but never had a sustained career in the league

Remember Tractor Traylor RIP - I remember he was drafted high in the 1st round by Dallas who traded him to the Bucks for Dirk Nowitzki. Ouch.

Duke’s Danny Ferry was the second pick in the first round by the Clippers, he refused to play for them and played abroad his first year and then came back stinking it up for Cleveland.

Michigan St’s Mateen Cleaves - multi year college All American, MOP Final 4 player for his NCAA championship team, drafted in the first round and averaged 3.6 points in his NBA career.

Ed OBannon UCLA is another name I thought of, was a huge college star drafted in the first round who didn’t do anything in the NBA.

Easy has to be Vernon Carey.. turrible with the bobcats
I was listening to sports radio here in Charlotte. They discussed Vernon Carey yesterday. What was being discussed was that the biggest transition from college to pros was defending. VC not making on the floor has more to do with D and Hornets being on the verge of playoffs. Take that for what it is worth.

I was listening to sports radio here in Charlotte. They discussed Vernon Carey yesterday. What was being discussed was that the biggest transition from college to pros was defending. VC not making on the floor has more to do with D and Hornets being on the verge of playoffs. Take that for what it is worth.
I know he started a game the other day. Because my friend picked him on FD, because Cost was so low. But he played 10+ mins with 0 points if I recall right.

I know he started a game the other day. Because my friend picked him on FD, because Cost was so low. But he played 10+ mins with 0 points if I recall right.

Carey is only 20 and still a rookie. I don't think he has been at it long enough to get the bust label.

Jonny Flynn

happy video games GIF by Target

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom