YOUNG to KY...yipee! | Syracusefan.com

YOUNG to KY...yipee!

arbitragegls

All Conference
What...going for education...not one and done...KY is going to be overloaded.

OK, so time for some of these other guys to get serious about where they want to go.

Kentucky thrives on people talking about them. The best thing to do do is to pretend they don't exist. I watched one of their games last year the one they were sure to lose. I watched one of their games the year before another one they were sure to lose.

I didn't watch the nation championship game, and I won't watch their players in the NBA.

One spot left at Kentucky? Roberson or Wiggins (if he goes as 2013)

Its Wiggins spot when he reclassifies...which should be soon. Hopefully we end up with a nice consolation prize in Roberson. I dont care what UK does or who they recruit any longer. But fer stuff sake, I really dont want to hear the BS, "were going to Uk because of the education" its a joke and kind of a sideshow at this point. I will however, be the first person to talk stuff when they dont win another championship with all this talent.

All 6 of committed top 10 players going to $EC. Looks like basketball is catching up with football

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What...going for education...not one and done...KY is going to be overloaded.

I just puked all over my keyboard. Congrats to Cal for landing all those scholar athletes! Amazing... simply amazing.

Is there only one spot left on Kentucky's squad for 2013? I thought that they had room for 6-7 in this class?

Until the SEC does something with their recruits (outside of 3 teams), they're still pretty awful.

Kentucky thrives on people talking about them. The best thing to do do is to pretend they don't exist. I watched one of their games last year the one they were sure to lose. I watched one of their games the year before another one they were sure to lose.

I didn't watch the nation championship game, and I won't watch their players in the NBA.

Some sour grapes no? If you are a fan of the game 'on' the court then you missed out. They were an excellent TEAM. Played like a team, no egos, executed, etc. Say what you want about Cal's obvious shady tactics but the guy can coach and nobody can tell me that ANY coach or "I" could coach them to a title because of their talent.

They are going for an education. Did anyone ask which kind? A basketball education, of course. Young wants to learn how to turn himself into a high draft pick the following year.

All 6 of committed top 10 players going to $EC. Looks like basketball is catching up with football

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Pretty soon they'll be paying their BB coaches 4M.

Did I just get fluxcapacitated to 2012?
Back to the future as I go through old threads.

But nah, just a jab at SEC bb recruiting.

Pretty soon they'll be paying their BB coaches 4M.
In fairness, the coaches SHOULD make more than the players, if even by just a small percentage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom