Your 2024 SU Football Poster | Syracusefan.com

Your 2024 SU Football Poster

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GV_keIcWAAAuCWi

I know the guys that print them I’ll see if I can get my hands on some extras they are from Ansun Graphics and my friend gets me some every year.
That would be awesome, thanks!!

That would be awesome, thanks!!
I’ll keep you posted, since I’m in Florida I may need to get your address and have him ship if there any left. I’m supposed to chat with him tomorrow as he is holding a few already for me :)

I’ll keep you posted, since I’m in Florida I may need to get your address and have him ship if there any left. I’m supposed to chat with him tomorrow as he is holding a few already for me :)
Thanks!

If anyone would be able to pick one up for me, I'd pay any shipping costs.

I'm in FL and would like one if available. If not, no worries, I'll hunt one down.

My buddy at Ansun is shipping 20 or so. I’ll distribute first come first serve. Just drop me a DM and once I have them I’ll get an address and ship it.

Just received them today! I have 15 left unclaimed to those who already DMd me I hope to have them out the door by the weekend. If anyone else wants one drop me a message. My only ask is that you cover shipping the poster itself is gratis. Receipts will be provided if necessary.

Just received them today! I have 15 left unclaimed to those who already DMd me I hope to have them out the door by the weekend. If anyone else wants one drop me a message. My only ask is that you cover shipping the poster itself is gratis. Receipts will be provided if necessary.
I’d like one. You said you are in FL, right? I am in Jacksonville.

I’d like one. You said you are in FL, right? I am in Jacksonville.
I am just east of Pensacola correct sir. DM me your address and I’ll be sure to get you one!

I know the guys that print them I’ll see if I can get my hands on some extras they are from Ansun Graphics and my friend gets me some every year.
I saw them on the quad when they were giving them out. I would have picked one up except it was raining and didn't think I could save it for the duration of the game and the ride back etc. I applaud you for helping the guys and out of towners out.

I saw them on the quad when they were giving them out. I would have picked one up except it was raining and didn't think I could save it for the duration of the game and the ride back etc. I applaud you for helping the guys and out of towners out.
Thanks ... as an out of towner myself its great to get my hands on some :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom