- Aug 26, 2011
Same logic, different result! I shifted DC also. I picked Addison along with Pearl for the same reason you picked DNic along with Sherm. Melo and DC would be incredible post up O. And I can't believe I didn't pick Wallace.Sherman
Cheating a bit by shifting DC to the 5, but he played there as a junior.
Not saying that these are the BEST at their respective positions, BUT here's my logic:
- Sherman precludes the need for a traditional 2. Owens and Coleman provide complimentary ball handling
- Nichols isn't a 2, but in this lineup he doesn't need to be. He'd be a plus defender at his size, whether man or zone.
- Post up game would be unbelievable with Jdub and DC
- Can't believe I didn't add Anthony.
- This team would run a lot of teams off of the floor. Can you imagine how well they'd rebound, and how they'd push the ball with 2 guys in Owens / Coleman that could legitimately initiate the fast break?
- They'd be fun as hell to watch.