Your Game Day Uniform... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Game Day Uniform...

Dv-uNeEWsAUP_Zk

Love it! How does it fit? On the loose side? I love that script design.
I am very against expensive sweatshirts, it’s ridiculous what they get these days. I only splurged on this $76 one because I had a $25 gift card to manny’s. I have the Nike orange hoody with script and it is a screened design. I bought that one on sale for $48. By comparison, this champion sweatshirt is not your average hoodie. It is by far the heaviest I’ve ever had, and the script is stitched. I honestly am stunned at the quality. It fits pretty normal, but my large seems a tad bigger than the Nike one. Super comfortable.

Last edited:
I am very against expensive sweatshirts, it’s ridiculous what they haven’t these days. I only splurged on this $76 one because I had a $25 gift card to manny’s. I have the Nike orange hoody with script and it is a screened design. I bought that one on sale for $48. By comparison, this champion sweatshirt is not your average hoodie. It is by far the heaviest I’ve ever had, and the script is stitched. I honestly am stunned at the quality. It fits pretty normal, but my large seems a tad bigger than the Nike one. Super comfortable.
Champion is “the king of sweatshirts” for a reason. Their reverse weave ones hold up forever - I’ve got some that I’ve put through the ringer and they’re still in good shape.

I like it, the script and dunks were the same time as well.
Right now the script is my only orange hoodie, so it’s my go to.

I have lots of orange Cuse t-shirts and it’s surprisingly borderline t-shirt weather here today. I’m going Carmelo shirt jersey underneath!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom