Your most hated NCAAB teams

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
Those that are big-time cheaters; UNC foremost and forever, and Louisville not far behind. UCon and Georgetown are now just footnotes, no longer worthy opponents. Just for petty reasons of jealousy i dislike teams that have superior facilities to ours such as Kentucky, Oregon, Texas and Kansas. Duke gave us Silent G but i dislike recruiting against them and Kentucky. Got a feeling that I am going to dislike UW. They are fishing in our pond.

jncuse

Hall of Fame
This is America, you’re entirely free to be wrong.

The OP has the one and only answer.

Given that I grew up watching basketball on a national scope (not overly Syracuse/Big East centric) and still follow it on national scope lmuch more than the average poster here, my pick makes sense.

I don't have much hatred for a team that has for the most part been a nobody on the national level for about 25 years (other then a few bright spots). I don't like or respect them as a program, but you have to be a somebody to earn top hated status from me.

Last edited:

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
GTown, Duke, and UCLA. Nobody remotely close to joining those three.

EDIT: Ohio St. is in the discussion

Last edited:

cuse62

Scout Team
There are teams I hate Georgetown,Duke,Kentucky; the older I become it is the coaches I hate more for no reason. That little pea pod at Virginia tech and that angry person in South Carolina.

UGHV

Walk On
Louisville (will probably fade now that Pitino is gone)
Pitt (fading now that Dixon is gone)
Duke
Kentucky
UConn
Georgetown

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Louisville (will probably fade now that Pitino is gone)
Pitt (fading now that Dixon is gone)
Duke
Kentucky
UConn
Georgetown
Think this is pretty close to exactly mine. I'd move UK above Duke even though we don't play them. I just hate Calipari more than anyone else. I'd also add Michigan State somewhere in there as they are just always hateable to me. UConn and Georgetown are barely on the radar at this point.

Top Bottom