Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Dook Game Thread

Now how many people were saying to play Howard over Gillon at the half? Gillon has his downside but he is by far the better option Let Howard give Gillon and Battle a break, but nothing more. White did not have a big game but he also didn't force anything. That TO really hurt though. Lydon was pretty much shut down on offense but played well on defense. Roberson? Surprised to see him in there at the end of the game but maybe for defense? Kennard is one helluva player even if he missed the last Duke shot. And give SU credit for shutting down Tatum effectively in the 2nd half. But then gave Jefferson (whom I really admire as a player) open rebounds. I thought the officiating favored Duke and we still won. Can you imagine what would have happened if we didn't give up 16 offensive rebounds to Duke?

IMG_2384.GIF
Want some Dino bbq sauc

Damn right I do

Are they saying getting beat by Cuse is like the Titanic sinking?!?!? Doesnt sound like a compliment to Cuse...actually a BACKHANDED one. SMH!!

I don't care to know what they meant by that. But I do know that video just made my loins tingle!

Poster child to leave when you can.

I think Duke is such a cult that some kids want to play all four years. Also a kid named Grayson isn't hurting for money

WOW! How the heck is that even possible? Didn't realize we shot that well.

And also 15-17 from the line.

Final shooting was 53%,55%, 88%
I think we ended the first half shooting around 38%

The Good News Is... Some days you can shoot well enough that your complete lack of team offense isn't noticeable.

The Bad News Is... Today isn't one of those days!

Or maybe it is...

Those 2 passes Frank had to Roberson in the first half (one he dropped and the other he finished) are exactly why we need Frank and Gillon to switch minutes. Frank can beat his guy and make something happen. Gillon I guess can beat his guy, and then either kick it back out or put up an embarrassing shot looking for contact. At least Gillon is playing a lot better than last game, still nothing compared to Frank of course.

I couldn't agree more ;-)

JB likes that Howard - Roberson lineup. It's incredibly potent on offense.

:rolling:

Glad JB decided to keep it close in the second half, with more of the above we would have won going away.

This win makes me wish we didn't away that ville game! They don't ever play that bad against us.

Would have made 4 top ten wins on the year, we don't do that every year either.

No worries just have to learn how to play hard on the road again finally!

that road l'ville game is a house money no downside one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom