Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

I'm more worried about TT. I think they both will be back. Battle really likes school.
That's great but just because he leaves to pursue a pro basketball career doesn't mean he has to stop educating himself. If the system were different I could see him staying and we'd all be happy but the system forces these kids out of college basketball after one season. Even when they aren't good enough.

Neither am I. It'd be the ultimate kick in the nuts if he doesn't though. I really want to see how he does when he's the undisputed number 1 option, which I think he should be this year. Clearly our best player imo.

If he played for the team's we used to argue about being(elite), he wouldnt have a thought of leaving. I mean UNC gets Meeks and Justin Jackson to stay, Duke gets Allen and whomever else to stay...why in the heck is it that any Cuse player who gets the tiniest inkling of a chance to be drafted is out the door like he is running for the chopper in 'Nam!?!? (as if this board doesnt cause me enough flashbacks and trauma without typing things like that lol)

I'm not sold that Battle will return.
I'd be surprised if he left, barring a huge Malachi-like game in a regional final. He just hasn't shown the consistent scoring that you need to be a 1st rd guy as a 1 and done. You don't leave early due to good perimeter D.

I'd be surprised if he left, barring a huge Malachi-like game in a regional final. He just hasn't shown the consistent scoring that you need to be a 1st rd guy as a 1 and done. You don't leave early due to good perimeter D.
He would get drafted. Teams would be floored by his measurables at the combine. That alone would be enough to get picked somewhere at least in the 20's.

He would get drafted. Teams would be floored by his measurables at the combine. That alone would be enough to get picked somewhere at least in the 20's.
I'm not sure at all he would be a 1st rounder. Especially as we speak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom