Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread

No, he hasn't. Gonna go ahead and seriously disagree with you there.

He could go Malachi for us at any point, but to date, 4th best player on the team.
4th best? Behind who?

4th best? Behind who?
Recently behind White, Gillon, and Battle. I think Lydon settles in as our third best player behind White and Battle. He is definitely our most important player because of his versatility.

We were NIT bound until the team found themselves. Since then id go:

White
Gillon
Battle
Lydon
I disagree. It's funny, we have some posters that don't like the 5th year guys. lydon is having a very good year. You are what your numbers say you are. And the numbers say Lydon is very good.

There is no such thing as a bad loss on the road

It was a bad loss in the context of what we need to do in order to make the tourney. Pitt is having a bad year too and we needed a win. It will be very tough to beat Georgia Tech twice now and we very well might have to.

It was a bad loss in the context of what we need to do in order to make the tourney. Pitt is having a bad year too and we needed a win. It will be very tough to beat Georgia Tech twice now and we very well might have to.
Win or lose today has nothing to do with how we will do with G tech

Even though we lost at least Howard getting some PT might help us at some point down the road.

Win or lose today has nothing to do with how we will do with G tech

I shouldn't have typed "now"-- but it will be tough to beat GA Tech twice and my point is NOW we probably will have to.

Even though we lost at least Howard getting some PT might help us at some point down the road.

I think someone wrote an article about how it's important to get Howard and Roberson going. ;) Howard played well today overall.

I think someone wrote an article about how it's important to get Howard and Roberson going. ;) Howard played well today overall.

With a short bench, players getting dung up (dinked up, whatever, hurt), we may not have enough fire power Monday night.

With a short bench, players getting dung up (dinked up, whatever, hurt), we may not have enough fire power Monday night.

Louisvlle knows how to destroy our zone and they have the personnel to do it. I hope we don't have a sustained shooting slump like today, can't afford it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom