Your Song of the Day | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason, Wilco hadn't grabbed my attention. But after watching this I'm giving 'em another shot. On first blush, they have a certain Band/TomPetty/Jayhawks feel to them. I like acoustic roots/blues - well, I like a lot of stuff, but especially that genre. Real music played on real guitars with a lyric that says something somewhere in it. Doesn't have to be Dylan or Simon, just a little something to think about. :)
Try post 434! Gary Louris of the Jayhawks on lead vocals.

Hope this will play for you. If so, enjoy...

Doesn't work... Was it this one?
No, they lived streamed an Orleans show from 1990 tonight. I will try to post it later if they make it permanently available on their channel.

Is it just me or are none of these YouTube links working? Am I missing something friends?
Absolutely, and I think I've got this:
Either it has something to do with when the poster posts the link as mobile, eg, m.youtube.com/somevideo and/or
The embedded clip piece of this site doesn't work well anymore (or youtube doesn't process them well anymore).

I will bet you are accessing this from a phone or tablet, right?
If so, instead of clicking the play button in the clip, click the link at the top of the embedded video and a popup will show you the video directly from youtube. At least, that's what happens to me.

I believe the embedded video feature works MUCH better from a PC.
Please let me know.

Absolutely, and I think I've got this:
Either it has something to do with when the poster posts the link as mobile, eg, m.youtube.com/somevideo and/or
The embedded clip piece of this site doesn't work well anymore.

I will bet you are accessing this from a phone or tablet, right?
If so, instead of clicking the play button in the clip, click the link at the top of the embedded video and a popup will show you the video directly from youtube. At least, that's what happens to me.

I believe the embedded video feature works MUCH better from a PC.
Please let me know.
This guy must work in Itee

:cool:

Just love love love this song.

My wife, my friends and I couldn’t get enough of this song 3ish years ago. We would just sing it as loud as we could fully cranked in the car. It’s a particularly good song to play after a Bills loss as you’re waiting your turn to get out of the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom