Your Song of the Day | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
An obscure song (now) from 1967. I was going out with a girl for a few months and was pondering...is it love? This song convinced me. She ended up marrying somebody else.
Such is life.

This was from AGT 2020. They had her stop and do her 2nd song. The whole video is 5 minutes, but this is just the song, no video.
Amazing story. Was sleeping in her car a few years ago when pregnant.

image.jpg

Also had Steely Dan Countdown to Ecstasy/Can't Buy a Thrill like this.

Teeeee! You all caught up? Make sure you listen to all of them ;) .
Will never fully catch up ha. Trying, though. Happy to be working harder than anyone on my team, anyone I know. Playing hard, too!

A song when you first heard it you knew it was instant classic and was confirmed by remaining in your Elite rock and roll songs of all time - the top 25. I'll start with a couple.
Pretty Woman
Billie Jean

A song when you first heard it you knew it was instant classic and was confirmed by remaining in your Elite rock and roll songs of all time - the top 25. I'll start with a couple.
Pretty Woman
Billie Jean
A couple from college years.
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Pretty Woman
Billie Jean
Most would not throw this into Elite rock and roll songs of all time. But this is Sublime. They will always be elite.
And as good a song as this is, it is one of so many great songs and albums. I probably still have all of the studio albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom