Your Song of the Day | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Toga[/QUOTE]

A Orbison song that many people haven't heard. Never was a hit in the US. I think he died before it was released. A good example of his pipes. Orbison had a voice, and the vulnerability in it was kind of unique.

Last edited:
The night I fell hard for Bruce. Barely knew who he was. Some buddies were putting on a show at the Kent State student union, got in for free, Black Oak Arkansas headlining, walked in, heard Bruce, walked to front of stage, stood in front of him, fixated, smitten. Love at first sight and sound.

The night I fell hard for Bruce. Barely knew who he was. Some buddies were putting on a show at the Kent State student union, got in for free, Black Oak Arkansas headlining, walked in, heard Bruce, walked to front of stage, stood in front of him, fixated, smitten. Love at first sight and sound.

Very nice. Original lineup, "Shotgun" interlude. Really tearing it up there.

I was 3 days away from being 1 month old!

Reliable sources report that Russia has placed a bounty on those of you who don't listen to my Best Tunes For June list. Do you want to bet that it's just fake news? Didn't think so. Besides, it was an incredible month for new music. From that (plausibly funded-by-Russia) e-rag, Delaware Liberal:

‘Bulo’s Fave Tunes: June 2020 : Delaware Liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors