Your Song of the Day | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

I shared this band in a separate post when they played Westcott Theater a couple of years ago. Biffy Clyro are immensely talented. They released their 9th new album today ("A Celebration of Endings") which is garnering some great reviews and they are scheduled to headline the Download Festival in the UK in 2021 with Kiss and System of a Down. I am admittedly biased, but will forever promote this great band because... well, they're awesome and they're Scottish (old stuff is fantastic, too). Mon the Biff.

Hmmm shows the exclamation point in the circle with “ video unavailable” on it with other suggestions.

As long as y’all can enjoy that man I’m happy.

Is it just me or are none of these YouTube links working? Am I missing something friends?

Absolutely, and I think I've got this:
Either it has something to do with when the poster posts the link as mobile, eg, m.youtube.com/somevideo and/or
The embedded clip piece of this site doesn't work well anymore (or youtube doesn't process them well anymore).

I will bet you are accessing this from a phone or tablet, right?
If so, instead of clicking the play button in the clip, click the link at the top of the embedded video and a popup will show you the video directly from youtube. At least, that's what happens to me.

I believe the embedded video feature works MUCH better from a PC.
Please let me know.

Tee! You're so helpful with this stuff. I remember you taking the time to help me link stuff more efficiently many moons ago. Much appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom