Your Song of the Day | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to play the next one.

Because of course.
"Country Comfort" was recorded in 1970 for Gasoline Alley, the second album by Rod Stewart. Stewart also performed the song live with Elton John dressed as a hornet, live at a fund-raising gig at the Vicarage Road Stadium of the Watford Football Club.

It's that time of the month again! A great month of songs, probably the best of the year so far, to help me take my mind off the possibility that you-know-who might get re-you-know what. A sentiment I shared with the readers of Delaware Liberal, and now share with you. Politics aside, some great stuff:

‘Bulo’s Fave Tunes For August 2020 : Delaware Liberal

It's that time of the month again! A great month of songs, probably the best of the year so far, to help me take my mind off the possibility that you-know-who might get re-you-know what. A sentiment I shared with the readers of Delaware Liberal, and now share with you. Politics aside, some great stuff:

‘Bulo’s Fave Tunes For August 2020 : Delaware Liberal

August was indeed a good month for new quality songs. I'll mention a few on my list starting with...

Near the top of my list of all time disturbing songs. Paul Weller is one of the underrated geniuses.
And the bass player is awesome. Bruce Foxton.
Checked out a few after hearing yours.

And the bass player is awesome. Bruce Foxton.
Checked out a few after hearing yours.
Yes, Foxton is really good. Just a great band. This Is the Modern World and All Mod Cons are my two favorite albums of theirs. They often would do an interesting cover, much like the Ramones.

In honor of Lou Brock who just passed. “If knowledge is the key then just show me the lock. Got the scrawny legs but I move just like Lou Brock, with speed, I’m agile plus I’m worth your while. 100 percent intelligent black child.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom