Your Song of the Day | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me why Fleetwood Mac - Dreams is charting again like it’s brand new?

Im not complaining, it’s a great song. I’m just way out of the loop. What brought it back?

Wait a minute. Line meant a railroad line?
Nah, that's not an official video. Just something MissTerri1979 put together.

We Bolsheviks over here at Delaware Liberal are so excited. We are poised to control ALL the levers of government. At which point, listening to my monthly lists of fave tunes will be, wait for it, MANDATORY.

Until then, please enjoy this best-of-November musical potpourri from the proletariat at your leisure, free from control by your soon-to-be governmental overlords:

‘Bulo’s Fave Tunes: November 2020 : Delaware Liberal

Man, anything Dave Alvin's involved with, I love. Pretty sure that Dave produced and played on a Sonny Burgess album called 'Tennessee Flat Top Box'. Might still have it lying around in my collection.

It's called 'Tennessee Border'. Sonny covered this Blasters' rarity on it:

Last edited:
Man, anything Dave Alvin's involved with, I love. Pretty sure that Dave produced and played on a Sonny Burgess album called 'Tennessee Flat Top Box'. Might still have it lying around in my collection.

It's called 'Tennessee Border'. Sonny covered this Blasters' rarity on it:

agree 100%. i was planning to post the original "red headed woman" when i struck gold with this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom