Yukon men have 5 open schollies for next season | Syracusefan.com

Yukon men have 5 open schollies for next season

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Just saw they lost a third player to transfer. I know they they are still competiting for some players for next season but what a shame it would be if they only had 8 guys. Is Ollie feeling heat.

Wow Juwan Durham is also transferring. Wonder what's going on there. UConn was hoping to get big minutes out of Durham and Vance Jackson on the wing next year, in addition to Enoch down low. They're basically losing their entire front court between Brimah and Facey to graduation, then Enoch, Jackson, and Durham to transfer.

They are going to get the Washington kids who were going there for Chillious.

They will fill some slots. I can't wait for JC to come back on the bench after next year to save his legacy/program.

They will fill some slots. I can't wait for JC to come back on the bench after next year to save his legacy/program.
I believe they are only in the running for Diarra and Blake Harris.

I would assume Ollie is just cleaning house and must have a few kids lined up in the background ready to take schollies. However, if that's not the case, then something is really wrong there. Not only 3 transfers, but they lost Ashton-Langford's commitment as well. Ollie has gotta be feeling the heat.

hmm parroting the boneyard company line I see
Are you bleeping kidding me. Stop it.

Use common freaking sense. Jeez. You are ridiculous if you think they aren't going to add anybody.

They can burn but you saying I am parroting the freaking Blneyard is a joke. Yeah there knew assistant coach isn't going to bring anyone in.

Are you bleeping kidding me. Stop it.

Use common freaking sense. Jeez. You are ridiculous if you think they aren't going to add anybody.

They can burn but you saying I am parroting the freaking Blneyard is a joke. Yeah there knew assistant coach isn't going to bring anyone in.
easy does it bro just busting your chops - but you gotta admit the denial over there is something to behold - if anyone thinks Enoch/Durham/Jackson all leaving was planned they're completely delusional

Maybe these kids don't want to play in front of 3,000 people in a crappy conference?

I saw Calhoun at the Phoenix airport this morning. He looked liked a tired businessman at the end of a long business trip.

Is Ollie feeling heat.
I really doubt it. The guy is having to sell a turd sandwich to high school kids. Those with options don't want to play for a program that calls Tulane and ECU their conference brothers.

and also if you're in the mood for some amusing mini-meltown antics, go take a look at the BY - a somewhat highly regarded PG from Italy was all set (according to their insiders) to commit to them but chose Texas Tech instead :)

(and, yes, I will always laugh at the misfortunes of ucon regardless of what's going on with SU)

and also if you're in the mood for some amusing mini-meltown antics, go take a look at the BY - a somewhat highly regarded PG from Italy was all set (according to their insiders) to commit to them but chose Texas Tech instead :)

(and, yes, I will always laugh at the misfortunes of ucon regardless of what's going on with SU)

Based on that thread, it appears the seriousness of their situation is finally becoming real. At least for some of them.

Texas Tech? Lubbock is one of the most desolate places in the USA. Guess the kid must have had a nice tour guide.

Remember when UConn vs Pitt games meant something?

with any luck, this will be next years starting 5
uvonn.jpg

Attachments

• uvonn.jpg
    uvonn.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 24

Neither Diarra or Harris went to UConn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom