Zac Brown Band at the Amphitheater | Syracusefan.com

Zac Brown Band at the Amphitheater

NailstheCusefan12

All American
Anyone else go last night? They’re so ridiculously talented and a must-see even if you’re not a fan of “country” music. They put on an incredible show and the set list was great.

On another note, the parking situation is an absolute disaster for that place.

Anyone else go last night? They’re so ridiculously talented and a must-see even if you’re not a fan of “country” music. They put on an incredible show and the set list was great.

On another note, the parking situation is an absolute disaster for that place.

They have a Jimmy Buffett sorta vibe to them. I’m always surprised at how many cover songs they do, although their version of Eleanor Rigby was sweet. Good energy and a feel good atmosphere.

Parking is still a problem as they are taking a looonngg time to pave the lot. I feel like they only cared about being ready for State Fair time. But with a rumored 22,000 tickets out, parking was going to be awful no matter what. 20% over max capacity.

They have a Jimmy Buffett sorta vibe to them. I’m always surprised at how many cover songs they do, although their version of Eleanor Rigby was sweet. Good energy and a feel good atmosphere.

Parking is still a problem as they are taking a looonngg time to pave the lot. I feel like they only cared about being ready for State Fair time. But with a rumored 22,000 tickets out, parking was going to be awful no matter what. 20% over max capacity.
They can get a little cover happy, especially when they have such a big catalog of their own that I love. I think it stems from their creativity, talent, and honestly boredom from playing so many live shows.

you do have to wonder just how long these parking issues will go on. some of it i get as so many want to show up late and just walk in but still.

you do have to wonder just how long these parking issues will go on. some of it i get as so many want to show up late and just walk in but still.

It's a fixable problem and should be resolved in a month. They just didn't get started in earnest with the paving work until the complaints rolled in. Poor planning by the county county compounded by Joanie Mahoney making "let them eat cake" comments.

but the complaints have been since the place opened.. why does paving do to fix those issues other than make parker in a nicer spot?

but the complaints have been since the place opened.. why does paving do to fix those issues other than make parker in a nicer spot?

Right now only about half of the parking area is ready for cars. In a month it will be done.

Getting out of Darian Lake or SPAC after a show is a long tedious process as well. 5000 cars exiting an area at the same time is a slow process anywhere. Personally I think leaving the Dome is worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom