Zach Allen chose TCU over Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Clemson, Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen chose TCU over Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Clemson, Minnesota

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
and BTW Syracuse.

TCU BIO

New faces: TCU will be welcoming three early enrollees this spring, headlined by quarterback Zach Allen, the nation's No. 56 pocket passer. He'll be joined by tight end Bryson Burtnett from Springtown, Texas, and Georgia offensive tackle Eason Fromayan. There aren't many immediate contributors in that group, I'd say, but it's always good for freshmen to get a head start in spring practice.

Breaking down spring camp: TCU

I had to laugh when thinking about how different the statement, "There aren't many immediate contributors in that group" if it was an ESPN writeup on Syracuse if he had come here.

Tired hearing about this guy. Probably could have been the man at Cuse but he choose to be just another QB at TCU. F'em!

I can understand people not wanting to discuss ZA on the board, but I do not understand the distain some people have for him.

He had the rug pulled out from under him with Marrone and Hackett (arguably the biggest factor in his commitment) leaving for Buffalo. This was a KID with solid offers enrolling early in university. We did not have an OC in place and he had a very limited amount of time to make a decision.

I don't understand how anyone looking at this situation objectively can blame him.

I can understand people not wanting to discuss ZA on the board, but I do not understand the distain some people have for him.

He had the rug pulled out from under him with Marrone and Hackett (arguably the biggest factor in his commitment) leaving for Buffalo. This was a KID with solid offers enrolling early in university. We did not have an OC in place and he had a very limited amount of time to make a decision.

I don't understand how anyone looking at this situation objectively can blame him.

Very well stated. Now F Zach Allen!

you answered your own question

He is just a kid who had a lot of smoke blown up his butt and he woke up one morning and the world had changed. He thought DM would be there long after he had graduated. How things change!

I wish him well however, I hope some day we can lock TCU in the dome and beat the hell out of them.

No insider info but I'm going to guess SS bent over backwards to reassure this kid. He made his bed. Let's move on.