Zach Allen enrolling at SU this Gives him a big boost going through spring practice. | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen enrolling at SU this Gives him a big boost going through spring practice.

CaliCuse

All American
Broyld only has this season to get a big jump on Allen for the starting job next season/2013. Not likely to win the job if he isn't this season's backup QB!:p

What? Are we having a problem expressing ourselves o are you using you nose to peck out letters? I can understand physical difficulties. I have quite a few to get past but I gotta admit that one is over my head. Is it suppose to be an insult? I've had a few of those come at me. I don't get real excited or up set so try again guy. You can do it Give me your best.:confused:

I don't think Broyld will ever get a good look at being a QB.
He has every opportunity to learn the play book and show the coaches that he can run the plays. If he doesn't get the in-game reps, to which you allude, then he either didn't impress the coaching staff or the coaches have better options available to them.

I can understand and agree with that. Doug isn't going cut off his nose to spite his face. I think Zach Allen will be our next great QB surpassing Donvan's number presuming we give him some guys to catch to catch the ball including Mr Funderburk.

What? Are we having a problem expressing ourselves o are you using you nose to peck out letters? I can understand physical difficulties. I have quite a few to get past but I gotta admit that one is over my head. Is it suppose to be an insult? I've had a few of those come at me. I don't get real excited or up set so try again guy. You can do it Give me your best.:confused:
Get'em Cali!

I have no idea who will follow Nassib - I am just happy we have some very good candidates!

OK broyld has no love from anyone and probably wil NOT ever be a starter for Syracuse unless everyone breaks their legs . Thats fine with me as long as we have one decent kid to step up and get the job done without making us look foolish on the field. The backup for this coming season will still be fun to watch and or predict. It must not be Loeb. Someone must have game experience going into next year. Does Terell Huny have a chance fo BU/ backup? :rolleyes:

OK broyld has no love from anyone and probably wil NOT ever be a starter for Syracuse unless everyone breaks their legs . Thats fine with me as long as we have one decent kid to step up and get the job done without making us look foolish on the field. The backup for this coming season will still be fun to watch and or predict. It must not be Loeb. Someone must have game experience going into next year. Does Terell Huny have a chance fo BU/ backup? :rolleyes:

Never said I didn't love Broyld, I just don't see him as a QB in Marrone's offense. I also see him as a star on this team, though. This is the second time you've made a general statement of everyone based on a couple posts that you disagree with.

Hunt will be our QB next season count on it

What year will Hunt be next year? Junior? Or soph eligibility wise? If Allen is what they say he is, it's going to be a great competition.

What year will Hunt be next year? Junior? Or soph eligibility wise? If Allen is what they say he is, it's going to be a great competition.

Hunt will be a Redshirt Soph in 2013.

Thats an interesting thought but I don't agree with Allen coming in I have to think he has the job after he shows his talent. I can see Hunt as being a very strong backup. I think he can beat out Wilson.:p

I can understand and agree with that. Doug isn't going cut off his nose to spite his face. I think Zach Allen will be our next great QB surpassing Donvan's number presuming we give him some guys to catch to catch the ball including Mr Funderburk.
We have to treat Funderburk as an uncommitted recruit at this point. Doesn't look like he's coming here and we really haven't had any indication he is.

We have to treat Funderburk as an uncommitted recruit at this point. Doesn't look like he's coming here and we really haven't had any indication he is.

Please elaborate on this if you could. I thought his arrival on campus was damn near close to a sure thing...

Please elaborate on this if you could. I thought his arrival on campus was damn near close to a sure thing...
There has been no confirmation from any party involved. Funderburk/family haven't returned phone calls to confirm. SU hasn't confirmed.

All this while John Raymon already has an SU email...

i believe I read something that indicated that there was some kind of issue that was NOT specifically explained. I was hoping some one here would research the story a bit up close to find out if there is any truth to the statement. I certainly hope he is watching on the sidelines this coming season and is ready to explode on the scene in 2013 along with Cornelius and Hale and maybe Lewis.:noidea:

There has been no confirmation from any party involved. Funderburk/family haven't returned phone calls to confirm. SU hasn't confirmed.

All this while John Raymon already has an SU email...
Well now that does suggest that something is a miss!This shouldn't be a SHerlock holmes type of investigation. But now "the game is afoot." Lets get on it Watson.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom