Zach Allen leads Temple to wild win | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen leads Temple to wild win

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
'Cats keep hopes alive: Temple remains in playoff contention with ...

Temple defeats Killeen 63-56, muddies playoff waters

Allen threw a 19-yard touchdown pass to Erick Arizmendi to give the Wildcats their first lead, 21-14, with 59 seconds left in the first half following Jackson’s fumble

Keith Buhl ran for two scores and caught another from Zach Allen; Allen also had a 66-yard scoring run on a broken play and threw the go-ahead, 42-yard touchdown pass to Marquis Cook with 33 seconds left to break a 56-56 tie.

Allen, who returned from a shoulder injury that had sidelined him for the last game and a half, completed an 11-yard pass to Cook and then ran twice for 27 yards to the Killeen 15 with six seconds left. Unable to find an open receiver, Allen scrambled for a 10-yard gain but was dropped at the Killeen 5 as time ran out

Allen finished with 219 yards passing with three touchdowns and ran 11 times for 152 yards, one of three Temple rushers to run for at least 110 yards.

So they needed to win by 15+ to stay in contention? That is crazy!

I thought Allen was shut down for the rest of the season. This is fantastic news that he's back playing and back playing well.

Thought the same thing. comes back from a shoulder injury and still runs for over 150 yards.

I thought Allen was shut down for the rest of the season. This is fantastic news that he's back playing and back playing well.

You see the movie "Varsity Blues"? It is a religion down here...and kids will do anything to play. Hopefully he is all healed...His big problem is his OL sucks this year at Temple.

He said that he was only going to miss 1 game and hopefully be back for the next one, but looks like he didn't miss any unless I skipped a week. It was supposedly a non serious shoulder injury that was needing a little bit of rest but apparantly not much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom