Zach Allen to TCU | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen to TCU

monkeys_22027_lg.gif

If I was him hearing the list of chumps we're possibly bringing in to run the offense I woulda bounced too

He was calling recruits to come to SU a few days ago. Just bizarre.

I guess we're not allowed to express our desire of rooting for TCU football players to throw lots of interceptions on here. I'm following the lead of our coach. With us or against us!

If I was him hearing the list of chumps we're possibly bringing in to run the offense I woulda bounced too

Nice. Really nice.

thats the part thats hard to understand. sounds like he was a Hack person and that was it. yet we dont even know who is the new OC.. how much of a relationship does he have with the TCU staff to flip so easy?

TCU has also had some staff changes, and as of early January, has Co-offensive coordinators. That's never a good sign.

TCU went 7-6 this year, including a 2OT defeat of WVU. The same WVU SU soundly defeated. TCUs offense was pretty poor down the stretch, and that might explain the co offensive coordinator move.

I'm shocked...One can only imagine...He was calling/texting other players to try and get them to stay, but you have have to think if more people in the incoming class are re-evaluating their decision (more than we know), and that made Zach a little worried.

Per Twitterland.

Dan Tortora (@CallDT)
1/12/13, 3:31 PM
FYI to all Syracuse Orange football fans, Zach Allen has decommitted to the Orange & will head to TCU instead. #CuseNation

https://twitter.com/calldt/status/290194347549413378
I am sorry to hear of that decision, Zach. Unfortunately, several years down the road from now, you will have a degree that says TCU on it versus Syracuse. That one's gonna hurt you, my friend. Good luck anyway...

Too good to be true imo. Always thought it was a little weird how pro-SU he became. But I was hoping that regardless of how he turned out as a QB, he'd be a great ambassador to SU some day.

Aaaaaaanyway. Am I the only one with a really bad feeling now about the next OC?

This is beyond bizarre. TCU wasn't even in the picture. I smell $$$$ and slimy promises.

I hope TCU gets run the next four years.

Now that Doug Marrone has reached the apex of his coaching career, I think the university should honor him with a Letterman of Extinction award.

The only possible explanation is his mom got scared after watching yesterday's press conference and didn't want her son playing our D every day in practice.

Or he got his first visual of Charley Loeb and realized there is no way his girlfriend would stay with him once she saw the ridiculously good looking one.