Zach Miller, a young man who was probably ticketed to go to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Zach Miller, a young man who was probably ticketed to go to Syracuse

Simple send a scout to the U19 World Games evry 4 years! thats where you see these players first! Zach played in Finland with Lyle, Hill, Vaughn Harris and Randy in 2012.

So, so frustrating on a couple levels.

Tierney states: 'He was probably ticketed to go to Syracuse', as if that is a bad thing. Probably just me reading a negative coaching move into it. I don't follow recruiting. Were we ever truly involved with him?

And if true that he was 'ticketed to go here', what changed? How do we get to him being ticketed to go here to him not going here? Tierney is a great coach, DU is a stunning campus, a program more than on the rise, and Denver is a vibrant city. Those might be reasons enough.

A scoring middie. Man, would that have been nice this year.

Tierney states: 'He was probably ticketed to go to Syracuse', as if that is a bad thing. Probably just me reading a negative coaching move into it. I don't follow recruiting. Were we ever truly involved with him?

And if true that he was 'ticketed to go here', what changed? How do we get to him being ticketed to go here to him not going here? Tierney is a great coach, DU is a stunning campus, a program more than on the rise, and Denver is a vibrant city. Those might be reasons enough.

It is definitely a negative coaching comment by our old buddy Tierney who is still but hurt over last years final four loss. Has Desko and Syracuse missed out on some kids the past few years, absolutely. But hes mentioning Syracuse more to give himself a pat on the back then anything else. Contrary to some opinion Syracuse doesnt have an in with every single Native American play in NY and obviously doesnt have the ability to recruit every single one that can play at the Div 1 level. Much like Cannizaro at Caz some kids just want to go away for College and Syracue/Desko focus there attention elsewhere. Syracuse is already cleaning up in 2016 with multiple Native American commits and is considered the front runner for a couple more all from the same area who are elite level recruits.

It is definitely a negative coaching comment by our old buddy Tierney who is still but hurt over last years final four loss. But hes mentioning Syracuse more to give himself a pat on the back then anything else.

Interesting.

Syracuse is already cleaning up in 2016 with multiple Native American commits and is considered the front runner for a couple more all from the same area who are elite level recruits.

Cool. Me gusta.

I believe he plays attack. Which may be why he's not wearing orange.