Zach recruiting Ebo ??? Let's hope it works !! | Syracusefan.com

Zach recruiting Ebo ??? Let's hope it works !!

I love Zach's enthusiasm for the program, but I think this is an uphill battle at best. From purely an attitude and leadership perspective, Zach is the guy I want to lead this team. If he doesn't start next year, I think we will be in good hands for 2014 and beyond.

It can't hurt...Zach is a big time recruit too(Elite 11)...So maybe that has a little more weight to it??

He said when he was going up for his official that he was putting his "recruiting hat" on. He has been doing his best to bring as many players along with him to Syracuse as he can. The better the player that comes in with him, the better his teams will do. It's a win win.

He said when he was going up for his official that he was putting his "recruiting hat" on. He has been doing his best to bring as many players along with him to Syracuse as he can. The better the player that comes in with him, the better his teams will do. It's a win win.
He's had his recruiting hat on from the second he committed, selling this program hard. Shocked that a kid from Texas took on his role like this, definitely going to be a good ambassador for us moving forward.

I wonder how effective he can be as a recruiter going forward. If he has decent success on the field, does he have a greater effect as a recruiter? 2-3 years down the road?

I'm sure there is no way to evaluate how he will impact SU as a recruiter but I could not be happier to have someone that enthusiastic about playing college football here. Even if he doesn't start next year or even the year after you can see he wants to get as much talent on both sides of the ball as possible.

Enthusiasm is infectious in my opinion.

Gotta love the kid's confidence and maturity. He knows the offense, wants to know the playbook, getting to know the current team, the coaches, the future players. Taking a real leadership stance. Whether that will translate to a position on the field someday is anyone's guess... but it's still a good sign.

If he gets Ebo, I say we put him on the staff whe his football career is over. We need some good recruiters!

If he gets Ebo, I say we put him on the staff whe his football career is over. We need some good recruiters!

Sure ... we'll snap him up after he wraps up his 12th Pro Bowl ... lord I pray he is that good.

Did anybody else thoroughly enjoy the fact that they both used bro in their tweets to each other?

1269154103412.jpg

Ebo's been going "bruh" for awhile. Its actually kinda funny to see him go "bro" with the Texan.