Zaire Franklin: Colts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zaire Franklin: Colts

3 + 97 =
upload_2018-5-3_18-25-24.png

I was talking to a friend who is a huge colts fan and he says they are bare at his position right now. Said he expects him to play a a lot and probably start unless they bring in someone else.

I was talking to a friend who is a huge colts fan and he says they are bare at his position right now. Said he expects him to play a a lot and probably start unless they bring in someone else.

Very cool to Google the Indianapolis Colts Roster and see #97 Zaire Franklin and #3 Steve Ishmael. Their bios are already up and I won't spoil for anyone what the Colts have written about them.

In reply to Dome Stranger's post regarding the big colts fan saying the team was bare of linebackers,
the Colt's 2018 roster has 10 LB's, 4 rookies. I will say that Zaire's accomplishments seem better IMO than any other rookie listed.

Another guy who represented Cuse well and hope he has a great camp experience. Whether on the field or off, this young man is going to be successful down the road.

This is the truth.

The Colts love SU players because they played in a Dome and that's why I find myself rooting for the Colts.

I want Zaire to make it in the NFL so badly, I almost can't stand it. What a representative for SU

Right there with you. From what i have read, the colts love him too and think they got a 7th round steal. I so hope he sticks and has a legit chance to show his skills and value.

A bit off Topic, but:

1st "Who's that guy?' moment
A common trap to fall in during training camp and the NFL preseason is to find a little-known player who starts making plays on the third-team offense or defense and assume he is going to make the team.
So let's fall into the trap.
Wide receiver Amba Etta-Tawo, a second-year player out of Maryland, made two downfield catches during 1-on-1s. He put a nice double move on a cornerback and got way out in front for an easy catch.
Etta-Tawo was part of the three days of practice for rookies, quarterbacks and select veterans. It looked that way, even when he beat starting cornerback Eli Apple off the line, though Apple recovered for the pass break-up.

Giants training camp observations: Who made 1-handed catches? Who didn't practice?

A bit off Topic, but:

1st "Who's that guy?' moment
A common trap to fall in during training camp and the NFL preseason is to find a little-known player who starts making plays on the third-team offense or defense and assume he is going to make the team.
So let's fall into the trap.
Wide receiver Amba Etta-Tawo, a second-year player out of Maryland, made two downfield catches during 1-on-1s. He put a nice double move on a cornerback and got way out in front for an easy catch.
Etta-Tawo was part of the three days of practice for rookies, quarterbacks and select veterans. It looked that way, even when he beat starting cornerback Eli Apple off the line, though Apple recovered for the pass break-up.

Giants training camp observations: Who made 1-handed catches? Who didn't practice?

... must put Syracuse pride aside and be happy for him.