Zaire Franklin: Colts | Syracusefan.com

Zaire Franklin: Colts

Who is on Hardknocks this year? Please be Colts, please be Colts, please be Colts.

This is a well deserved recognition for a guy that played his heart out.

That said, I never want to see another Zaire Franklin again.

By that I mean, Ziggy Smalls came here believing that he was going to contribute to a conference championship. We never even made a bowl game. We've been competitive and had some great moments, but I feel like our program owes these guys more success.

I have no doubt that when guys Zaire played with compete in a bowl that he'll love it and live vicariously through them, but I want our players to experience these things first hand.

2018 it starts.

It's easy to root for a player/leader like Zaire. Hope he makes the Colt's roster or, more realistically, practice squad.

This is a well deserved recognition for a guy that played his heart out.

That said, I never want to see another Zaire Franklin again.

By that I mean, Ziggy Smalls came here believing that he was going to contribute to a conference championship. We never even made a bowl game. We've been competitive and had some great moments, but I feel like our program owes these guys more success.

I have no doubt that when guys Zaire played with compete in a bowl that he'll love it and live vicariously through them, but I want our players to experience these things first hand.

2018 it starts.

I was skeptical when I read your second sentence, but you sure stuck the landing. :) Great post.

It's easy to root for a player/leader like Zaire. Hope he makes the Colt's roster or, more realistically, practice squad.

To me, Zaire has ascended as cam lynch did. Their careers were very similar and its uncanny. I think their game is VERY similar . Studs in communication and on field leadership. Strengths: power, vision, fb smarts , and leadership . Weaknesses: height, playing in space, and covering athletes down field. It's uncanny how similar these players are physically and skill wise!